Go Estonia pitch session in St. Petersburg
May 27, St. Petersburg – pitch session for technology companies that are ready to scale to the European and US markets through Estonia.
The event is held by Startup Estonia along with KredEx and financed from the European Regional Development Fund. Operator – GoTech Innovation.
Why take part?
- 15 selected startups will present their solutions to Startup Estonia, KredEx, partner investors and companies.
- The winner will get a round trip funded by Startup Estonia for the team (max 5 people) to come to Estonia for Tallinn Startup Week on November 11-15, 2019.
Pitch session works for startups at the stage of MVP or working product that are ready to scale to the global market. The pitch is in English for 3 minutes + 2 minutes for Q&A.
- Maarika Truu, Head of Startup Estonia
- Merilin Lukk, Project Lead at Startup Estonia
- Partner investors & companies
Where and when?
- Pitch session will take place in Bar Pier 28 (St. Petersburg, Nekrasova street, 28)
- May 27, registration of participants starts at 17.30
- 18.00 – opening remarks from Startup Estonia and GoTech Innovation, pitch session
- 20.00 – networking and after party
How to sign up?
- Submit the application form until May 17.
- Don't forget to attach your pitch deck in English.
- Startup Estonia experts will select up to 15 companies for pitch presentations.
- At the pitch session there are 35 seats for guests by pre-selection.
- To attend please fill in the application form below in English.
- Because the number of guests is limited we kindly ask you to wait for the confirmation of the participation from Startup Estonia.
- Contact person: Merilin Lukk, firstname.lastname@example.org.