Go Estonia pitch session in St. Petersburg
May 27, St. Petersburg – pitch session for technology companies that are ready to scale to the European and US markets through Estonia.
The event is held by Startup Estonia along with KredEx and financed from the European Regional Development Fund. Operator – GoTech Innovation.
Why take part?
- 15 selected startups will present their solutions to Startup Estonia, KredEx, partner investors and companies.
- The winner will get a round trip funded by Startup Estonia for the team (max 5 people) to come to Estonia for Tallinn Startup Week on November 11-15, 2019.
Pitch session works for startups at the stage of MVP or working product that are ready to scale to the global market. The pitch is in English for 3 minutes + 2 minutes for Q&A.
- Maarika Truu, Head of Startup Estonia
- Merilin Lukk, Project Lead at Startup Estonia
- Partner investors & companies
Where and when?
- Pitch session will take place in Bar Pier 28 (St. Petersburg, Nekrasova street, 28)
- May 27, registration of participants starts at 17.30
- 18.00 – opening remarks from Startup Estonia and GoTech Innovation, pitch session
- 20.00 – networking and after party